3M™ 6035 P3 R Particulate Filter Solid and liquid particles. Solid plastic Case for rough application
3M 6035 P2/P3* Particulate Filter
Provides protection against Particulates (P2/P3*). The protective casing helps deflect sparks and splashes of liquid. The casing also assists in environments where decontamination is required.
*Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
- Solid top design reduces the chance of premature caking, clogging, or soiling with dirt, grime, water or dust
- Protective casing aids decontamination practices
- Temperature resistant cover protects filter media from heat, sparks or physical damage
- Patented bonded web technology has more surface area than many standard filters which helps lower breathing resistance making it more comfortable to use
- 3M Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well-balanced twin filter design
- Protection Factors: Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
- This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES)
- With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 100 x WES
- 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators
- 3M 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- For protection against certain particles, dust, mists, and fumes such as sanding, grinding, cutting, drilling metal, masonry, wood and concrete - Carrying out lead or mould remediation - Also for certain asbestos tasks (refer to local Government guidelines). Ideal if requiring a protective casing to deflect sparks, splashes or to wipe down
- Cartridge or Filter Rating: P2/P3
- Filter Type: Particulate Filters
- Gas & Vapour Protection Type: Solid and liquid particles – in a solid plastic case for rough application
- Product Series: 6000 Series
- Compliance: Approved to AS/NZS 1716:2012
6000 Series Particulate Filters (EN 143:2000 +A1:2006)