Bosch HSS-Co Cobalt Drill Bits (DIN 338)
Introducing the series of HSS-Co (Cobalt) Drill Bits from Bosch. These high-performance drill bits are manufactured from alloyed high-speed steel to DIN 338 with 5% cobalt content making them resistant to heat and wear, making them ideal for use in tough and hard steels. The HSS-Co drill bits enable up to 40% faster drilling rates and 50% lower feed pressure than standard HSS bits, with a chisel edge and split point drill tip manufactured to DIN338. The bit's exposed 135-degree self-centring split-point tip combines active cutting and perfect centring without wandering, delivering maximum precision. The split-point tip also eliminates any need to pre-punch or pilot drill for up to 10 mm. These drills are ideal for use with pillar drills and drill stands.
Features and Benefits:
• Features self-centring split-point for excellent positional accuracy and hole quality
• 135° point angle design for maximum accuracy of application
• No pre-punch or pilot required
• Precision ground for a faster drilling rate and lower feed pressure
• Spiral helix enables rapid swarf removal
• Suitable for drilling in alloyed and non-alloyed steel up to tensile • strength of 1000N/m2
• Suitable for both hand and machine use
Approvals & Certification:
• Bosch Standard Quality
These bits are ideal for fast drilling of a plug, anchor or clearance holes in a number of materials such as steel, plastic, wood, metal etc. This makes it an essential piece of kit to have if you work within the carpentry/construction/engineering industries to save time and money on being able to perform more efficiently when working with stubborn materials.
|Drill Bit Type
||Twist Drill Bit
|Number of Pieces