What are cordless screwdrivers?
Screwdriver is a special electrical hand tool designed for screwing and unscrewing screws and other fastening screw means, what is its primary function.
Types of Screwdriver
- Manual hand Screwdriver
- Electric hand screwdriver
For the purpose of this article we will be concentrating on electric hand screwdriver also know as cordless screwdriver
Cordless screwdrivers are versatile electric hand tools designed to drive screws. Every man at least once in his life had to deal with such a tool as a screwdriver. Everybody tighten some screws for some purpose. Sometimes, if it was necessary to tighten the screw in a hard surface or these screws was very much a tightening became a rather difficult task. To facilitate these processes there is a special device – an electric screwdriver.
Cordless screwdrivers – also called electric screwdrivers – are portable, can fit easily in the palm of the hand, and can be used for many different projects in and around the home; from light maintenance to major DIY jobs.
With Bosch cordless screwdriver , there’s no need to worry about electrical cords getting in the way as cordless screwdrivers are powered by rechargeable usually lithium-ion.
Benefits of cordless screwdrivers
Here are some benefits of owning a cordless screwdriver:
- Energy efficient – compared to a hand-driven screwdriver, an electric screwdriver will save effort and energy, as well as wear and tear on hands.
- Time efficient – it takes half the time to drive in a screw with an electric screwdriver compared to doing it manually, helping increase productivity.
- Precision – a cordless screwdriver allows for more accurate and precise driving, mainly because of the torque and speed which can’t be achieved manually.
- Versatility – because a cordless screwdriver includes a variety of bits, there’s no need to carry a whole set of manual screwdrivers.
- Cost effective – it costs less to buy an electric screwdriver kit with a range of interchangeable bits than a range of manually-driven screwdrivers.
Bosch go cordless screwdriver is the best you can get
When it comes to choosing the best cordless screwdriver for the job in hand, it can be a difficult choice with such a wide range of products available.
Although the more powerful and larger devices are up to most jobs, they can also be quite impractical for light-duty tasks. They’re usually less versatile as they come with fewer multi-functional features.
The power of a cordless screwdriver mostly depends on the voltage of its battery. The higher the voltage, the more powerful the tool will be – and often the more expensive. Usually higher voltage cordless screwdrivers weigh more than lower voltage ones, but if the tool is only for occasional use then its weight might not be an issue.
The voltage of a cordless power tool is often printed on its battery or on the side of the tool itself.
There are different aspects to take into account when choosing the best cordless screwdriver: the different types available on the market, their core features such as speed and torque power, and finally the application you are going to use them for.
Generally, cordless screwdrivers range from 3 to 10.8 volts. Below are some of the most popular models of cordless screwdrivers and their uses:
When considering buying a cordless screwdriver Bosch go cordless screwdriver is the best